If you’re new to the markets, it’s easy to get scared of volatility.
The media certainly makes it out to be a bad thing.
But I believe it’s a landmark moment in an investor’s career when he/she realizes that, much like a powerful river, volatility can be harnessed, directed, and used as a tool.
When that realization happens, a world of huge opportunities opens.
This Could be a Landmark Moment for You…
To most investors, “volatility” is a bad word.
It’s like a habanero pepper in your oatmeal. You don’t want to see it in your sensible, conservative investment mix. The talking heads on financial television bemoan volatility. Mainstream headlines make it sound like a terrible thing.
And this brings up one of the greatest lessons you can ever learn about the financial markets…. one of the true keys to market mastery.
Great investors and speculators treasure volatility.
As a professional investor, I love volatility. I owe much of my success to this “dirty word’ of the financial world.
Many opportunities will come from the extremely volatile commodities market.
If you know how to harness this market’s volatility and put it to work, you can make extraordinary returns in stocks.
You can make returns in 10 months that most people wait 10 years to make.
Because more so than any other asset, commodity prices move up and down in huge boom and bust cycles.
They exhibit what’s called “extreme cyclicality.”
And if I’m right that we’re in the very early – yet volatile – innings of a precious metals and uranium bull market… then there will be incredible returns to come.
You just have to make sure you’re positioned in the companies that will survive AND thrive when the time comes.
So today, I’m sharing an interview I did recently with a colleague and friend of Katusa Research – Cindy Broad of Stockhouse.
There’s no better way to get the best insights than to ask the right questions.
Cindy got the best out of me on gold, uranium, capital flow in and out of big funds, private placements and a whole lot more.
In this interview you’ll learn the following:
- How a $500 million gold company was formed on a 4-hr flight
- The “Portfolio Law” we apply at Katusa Research that’s produced multiple home-run style returns and 10-baggers
- When the big funds and brokers will panic into gold
- The deal that Katusa Research subscribers were a part of that raised a record amount for a listed company on the TSX-Venture
- Why I’m not invested in 95% of uranium companies (and why I get hate for this more than anything else)
- Details behind one country’s “Cut to Kill” uranium strategy that’s leading them to dominate the market
- How to get involved on the most lucrative, early-stage private placements at the same terms and price as me and my subscribers
- And a lot more…