“We’re going to go through the biggest short squeeze in history, and it just so happens to be on the dollar.”
If you aren’t paying attention to the global squeeze of U.S. Dollars then you need to get up to speed quick.
And to my mind, only my good friend, fund manager Brent Johnson and I, have benefited greatly by correctly calling the rise in U.S. Dollars.
Investors, central banks and entire nations are starting to see that the dollar is the number one asset to turn to in times of panic.
I’m seeing a lot of talk of rising dollar and rising gold.
And I’m glad people are finally letting go of their biases and realizing what is actually happening.
Last week, I published on the Importance of U.S. Dollar SWAP lines and to pay special attention to nation’s that have them.
Because those nations are at the greatest risk to increase government from the mines and in some cases even nationalize mines and projects.
Their need for U.S. dollars to fund their debts and budget shortfalls is critical.
- A big source of U.S. Dollars for many emerging market governments is to sell commodities denominated in U.S. Dollars.
Whatever your thoughts about Fed secrecy, money printing and stimulus.… know that the dollar reigns supreme. For now, and for the foreseeable future.
Look, the monetary system is not moral, just or fair. It is what it is.
And you can choose to believe a fairy tale world or you can take action and invest in the world as it actually is.
If you’re in the camp that the U.S. is an evil empire then expect the empire to act evil. It will use all the tools in its arsenal to maintain power. And its biggest weapon is the U.S. Dollar.
- The U.S. Dollar can unleash more carnage on foreign soil than a nuclear warhead.
I know that sounds ridiculous. But social unrest can lead to civil unrest and could lead to horrible civil wars.
While the dollar is “a horrible currency” according to Brent, it does not absolve the fact that other countries are just as – or even more – fiscally irresponsible than the United States.
And today I’m releasing an exclusive interview with fund manager Brent Johnson.
For full disclosure, I have invested money in his fund.
And none of this is investment advice. It’s two guys who would normally get together over some drinks to talk shop. But with the current world we live in, we did a digital meet.
You may disagree or agree, but we did this for you. We wanted to let all of you in the room to be participants in what our many discussions are like.
The Biggest Short Squeeze in History
In this interview you’ll hear:
- The active position that’s returned Brent 4x his money… and counting
- The Dollar Fakeout move and the end of the beginning – how much further the dollar can rise
- Why Brent is “short the rest of the world”
- How far the Canadian and Australian Dollars will fall against the mighty U.S. Dollar
- The other metal that Brent thinks will “go through the roof”
- How the dollar rally will affect gold
- Why the 25 trillion that the U.S. owes in dollar debt is not the real problem, and who has the much, much bigger issue
- The one country Brent is short because they’re “completely screwed”
- The western countries with banking systems that could be in “major trouble”
Click on this link or on the picture below to go straight to the video.
P.S. Next week I’ll be speaking at the virtual Strategic Investment Conference, along with many financial market masters and intelligent minds.
I don’t attend many conferences, but this is one I go to in person every year. The ultra-high ticket price has been negated this year since the conference will be virtual. This bodes well for you if you’ve ever wanted to access some of the best thinkers in the world. Click here if you want to get your pass at a reduced price, I urge you to get them BEFORE the conference starts.